[gdal-dev] ogr2ogr

lars.schylberg at blixtmail.se lars.schylberg at blixtmail.se
Wed Sep 4 06:22:11 PDT 2019

Hi Paul,

if You do: gdalinfo --formats | grep AERONAVFAA
does your format show up?

I could be that You have to make your own build to have AERONAVFAA included.

It doesn't show up in my debian build.

/Lars
4 september 2019 kl. 14:46, paul.malm at lfv.se (mailto:paul.malm at lfv.se) skrev:
	Hi,

	I don’t know if this is the correct forum.

	I would like to fonvert a aeronavFAA obstacle file to the Esri shape format.