[gdal-dev] OGR FileGDB driver: 'OBJECTID' not recognised as an available field

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 13:51:49 PDT 2019

Hi,

I'm not sure if bForwardWhereToSourceLayer should not be set in this case,
since the special field FID in pszWHEREIn has already been replaced.
Or the OpenFileGDB driver should indeed expose OBJECTID as a column
according to #4253

Best regards,

Tamas

 Even Rouault <even.rouault at spatialys.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2019. szept.