[gdal-dev] Withdraw Andrey Kiselev from GDAL PSC

Andrey Kiselev andrey.kiselev at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 06:21:51 PDT 2019

Hi all,

I would like to withdraw myself from GDAL PSC as I have little
possibilities to take a part in project related discussions and decision
making. I didn't vote for a long time and hardly useful now as a member of
PSC. I am still working with GDAL as my primary tool but mostly
concentrating on practical applications and scientific tasks than on
software development.

As a final vote I am adding my +1 for both Mateusz Łoskot and Sean Gillies
for their PSC nomination.

Best regards,
Andrey

--