[gdal-dev] Generating Viewsheds without Using Sightlines

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 12:57:08 PDT 2019

As far as I see, the size of the output raster is equal to the input size
with the gdaldem utility set.
With the viewshed approach, the size of the output raster is calculated
according to the provided parameters (ie. the observer location and
maxdistance), however it is a good idea to allow the user customize the
output format is some way.

Best regards,

Tamas

Eli Adam <eadam at co.lincoln.or.us> ezt írta (időpont: 2019. szept. 30., H,