[gdal-dev] addRingDirectly is crashed

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Sat Apr 18 07:17:30 PDT 2020

> Your point ordering is counter clockwise.

That's not relevant. GDAL doesn't care. Some formats do (shapefile), but GDAL will fix
winding order at the driver level. At the API level, users are free to use whatever order
they want.

>Also, I think you need to set the spatial reference of the ring.

That's not needed.

At first sight, Ahmet's code snippet looks good. There must be something else not
shown that cause the issue. On Linux, I would use Valgrind to spot the issue.

Even