[gdal-dev] gdalwarp and gdaltransform are inconsistent

jratike80 jukka.rahkonen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Mon Apr 20 02:44:39 PDT 2020

I would like to add that the command that you used

gdalwarp -t_srs EPSG:4326 -s_srs EPSG:2056
SWISSALTI3D_10_TIFF_CHLV95_LN02_2600_1196.tif test.tif

of course must not alter the pixel values. There are other sort of single
band raster files than DEMs and it would make no sense at all to apply datum
shifts to temperatures, pressures, slopes and so on.

-Jukka-

jratike80 wrote