[gdal-dev] GDAL 3.1.0 RC1 available

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Apr 27 11:41:44 PDT 2020

RC1 builds ok on Windows in VC2017, but, there were errors during the
building of the docs.  I've created a pull request that fixes these
errors on Windows (running MS4W's Python 3.7.5) :
https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/pull/2446

Note for packagers: the /doc/build/ output is ~112 MB  (GDAL 2.4.4
/bin/html output was 1.6 MB)

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna