[gdal-dev] Transformation works in GDAL2 but cause problems in GDAL3

mattijn mattijn at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 02:26:17 PST 2020

Dear Even,

Thanks for your response! It's much appreciated. I control the creation of
the source file, so I can adjust the unit of the ellipsoid axis in the
source. Would that help with avoiding the need of a  -ct pipeline?

Regards,
Mattijn

(forgot the Replay All, to send to the full list, instead of replying to
Even only.)