[gdal-dev] How to kill gdal2tiles?

Rahkonen Jukka (MML) jukka.rahkonen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Mon Dec 14 00:02:48 PST 2020

Hi Sean,

Thanks for the hint about multiprocessing. I was testing a command from gis.stackexchange with copy-pasting it and there is indeed a parameter “--processes=6”.

It seems to me that there in no clean way to kill gdal2tiles on Windows when it is executing via multiprocess path. Ctrl-C kills a single process friendly.

-Jukka Rahkonen-