[gdal-dev] "latest" rasterlite2?

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sun Feb 2 17:26:00 PST 2020

Hm, well, rasterlite2 1.1.0b0 has been available since June 2018.  1.0 was from 2014, but that didn't have one of the functions at all that is causing trouble, rl2_load_raw_tiles_into_dbms.  That was changed in GDAL for a change in the parameters.

About fossil - no rasterlite2, at least not mentioned on the spatialite site.  So again, I have no idea where to get the "latest" rasterlite 2 you made the changes in GDAL 3.0.4 for.

I just reverted those changes in my copy of the source and GDAL compiles OK now.

-----
William Kyngesburye
<kyngchaos at kyngchaos.com>
<http://www.kyngchaos.com>