[gdal-dev] gml to Oracle

jratike80 jukka.rahkonen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Mon Feb 3 07:28:59 PST 2020

Hi,

Some generic ogr2ogr options do not work with Oracle OCI driver. Read
https://gdal.org/drivers/vector/oci.html#vector-oci and have a try with

-lco DIM=3 -lco SRID=27700

Writing output of a small test data set into LOADER_FILE can help with
debugging and reporting if something still goes wrong.

-Jukka Rahkonen-

Gill, Olivia wrote