[gdal-dev] conda conflicts

Joris Van den Bossche jorisvandenbossche at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 04:49:15 PST 2020

Hi Laszlo,

The conda packages are not directly controlled by the GDAL developers, so
for the default Anaconda channel, you might want to report an issue at
https://github.com/ContinuumIO/anaconda-issues/issues, and for the
conda-forge package at https://github.com/conda-forge/gdal-feedstock/issues.

If you do that, make sure to provide some more information: the output of conda
info and conda list would help.

Specifically for conda-forge, check here how to set things up to work best
with the conda-forge channel:
https://conda-forge.org/docs/user/introduction.html#how-can-i-install-packages-from-conda-forge
(the strict channel priority is important)
Also, the output you showed below doesn't really show an error. Did you let
the command complete? (it can take a while)

Best,
Joris