[gdal-dev] AZURE BLOB

Borja Rodríguez Fernández borjarf9 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 03:53:25 PST 2020

Hi
I am trying to upload an image in tiff format into QGIS using Azure Blob
protocol with the name of the blob and the storage account key but I have
this error:

Layer Invalid: provider GDAL You can not open GDAL dataset / vsiaz / cog2 /
3LiES........Lack AZURE_STORAGE_ACCOUNT + AZURE_STORAGE_ACCESS_KEY or
AZURE_STORAGE_CONNECTION_STRING settings frame layer Provider is invalid
(Provider: gdal, URL: / vsiaz / cog2 / 3LiES.............

I write the name of the storage account and the key1 of that storage
account but I get an error

What could be the problem?