[gdal-dev] ASCII Gridded XYZ and "Hectare Raster" data (STATPOP and STATENT)

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Thu Jan 16 12:30:12 PST 2020

> Is this still an open "feature request"?

Yes

> And if yes, how much time would you "guesstimate" to implement this
> -tr option for some developer who does this first time?
> => hours, days, or weeks?

I'm probably one of the least placed person to evaluate the load for a first-
time contributor :-). I don't think there's a lot of code to add, there's some
bits to move. I'd say perhaps 2 days of total load, including code changes,
autotest & doc additions and addressing code review. Assuming familiarity with
C++ and Python.

Even