[gdal-dev] GDAL and proj dll name.

Joaquim Manuel Freire Luís jluis at ualg.pt
Wed Jan 22 11:40:01 PST 2020

FYI, this is what I do with my build. Since I want to control the DLL name I’ve added  this lines to  src\ lib_proj.cmake

# If a renaming of the proj dll has been set in ConfigUser.cmake
if (WIN32 AND PROJ4_DLL_RENAME)
set_target_properties(${PROJ_CORE_TARGET} PROPERTIES RUNTIME_OUTPUT_NAME ${PROJ4_DLL_RENAME})
endif (WIN32 AND PROJ4_DLL_RENAME)

and in a ConfigUser.cmake file (included in the main CMakeLists.txt file) I have

set (PROJ4_DLL_RENAME proj_w${BITAGE})

where BITAGE is either 32 or 64.

If there is interest for such a solution I could make a PR for it

Joaquim