[gdal-dev] OPeNDAP support with libdap

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Mon Jan 27 13:14:17 PST 2020

> which GDAL version includes the DODS driver (libdap)?
> We need to query the NOAA GrADS Data Server for GFS data with c#.

Debian/Ubuntu builds or the Docker "osgeo/gdal" (ubuntu-full) image at
https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/tree/master/gdal/docker have the DODS driver
built. But you'll have to build yourself the C# bindings.
As you mention C#, perhaps you want Windows builds, so you'll likely have to
build everything from source. I haven't in mind Windows GDAL builds with
libdap support.

I'd note that I'm not sure how functional the DODS driver is. It must not be
very commonly used.

Even