[gdal-dev] Problems with latest pdfium

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Thu Jul 2 11:20:17 PDT 2020

Back to my question.  Does even 3.1 require the old pdfium fork?  This should be clarified in the GDAL PDF format page.

Is this fork keeping up with any security issues? (my guess is no since last commit is 5 years old.)

-----
William Kyngesburye
<kyngchaos at kyngchaos.com>
<http://www.kyngchaos.com>