[gdal-dev] Processing builder

Alexander Bruy alexander.bruy at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 00:31:10 PST 2020

Hi Frank,

your question is not about GDAL but about QGIS and should be asked in the
QGIS-users mailing list.

Your issue is that you are using online DEM source. You should first download
it to the local machine and only then call Processing algorithm against saved
file.

Hope this helps.

чт, 5 бер. 2020 о 10:26 Frank Miller <miller.frank2299 at gmail.com> пише:

> Hi,
> I am very new in this group and have a question you may be very familiar with. I am trying to add 'Clip raster by mask layer' tool to processing modeler and download DEM data from an online resource but so far there is no luck.
> Does GDAL works in Processing Modeler? If yes what is my problem?
>
> Regards,
> Frank

Alexander Bruy