[gdal-dev] Slope obtained with GDAL has weird lines

Danilo da Rosa daniloide at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 16:57:32 PDT 2020

Thanks for your answers Martin and David.

Yes, you are right, I will use an other data source without that problem.
An other user sent me an article about *Release of NASADEM Data Products*
at *https://lpdaac.usgs.gov/news/release-nasadem-data-products/.*
<https://lpdaac.usgs.gov/news/release-nasadem-data-products/>

I think that using this data would be the best option.

Thanks again!
Danilo