[gdal-dev] Using MEM datasets in librarified functions

Joaquim Manuel Freire Luís jluis at ualg.pt
Mon Mar 23 11:59:58 PDT 2020

Even, hard to send a MWE. The workflow involves using Julia from where I call GMT like you do with the GDAL Python bindings. If you are so low in occupation I'll be happy to explain the whole procedures.

But I built GDAL debug and caught the crash at gdalmajorobject.cpp See attached image.

On lundi 23 mars 2020 17:49:27 CET Joaquim Manuel Freire Luís wrote:
> HI,
>
> Is that supposed to work?

Yes, should work

> but I want now to be able to use in memory data and created a MEM
> dataset whose handle works fine when used in GDALCreateCopy().
> However, it crashes GDAL when used, for example, in GDALGrid()

Self-contained reproducer please :-)

Even

--
Spatialys - Geospatial professional services http://www.spatialys.com