[gdal-dev] Gdal compatibility to hdf4

Kurt Schwehr schwehr at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 13:42:32 PDT 2020

+gdal-dev - re-added

There are multiple ways to get gdal on a mac.  Did you build it from
source? Did you use macports, fink, homebrew, conda*, or something else?
What version of macosx and gdal do you have?

I use a specific git version of gdal and build with bazel in a custom
environment, so you don't want what I have :). I used to be a fink
packager, but I gave that up after 18 years