[gdal-dev] OGR2OGR C# bindings: How to deliver with product

rmaddu rajeshreddy_m at yahoo.co.in
Mon May 4 02:55:40 PDT 2020

Dear All,

We are using  GDAL C# bindings located at ...\bin\gdal\csharp (downloaded
the release-1911-gdal-3-0-4-mapserver-7-4-3.zip from
http://download.gisinternals.com/) in our product for vector tiles work.
Question is - How to deliver GDAL with our product?

1. Do we have any GDAL merge modules so that we can deliver with our setup?
2. What is the best approach to deliver binaries or plugins with our product
setup.
2. We don't want to convey customers saying that install GDAL utilities or
some other setups in their environment?

Regards,
Rajesh