[gdal-dev] Vector Tile Service

rmaddu rajeshreddy82 at gmail.com
Tue May 12 03:28:35 PDT 2020

Hi,

We have "VRT - Virtual format" for Vectors also
(https://gdal.org/drivers/vector/vrt.html).

Using this format and with C# bindings, presently I am able to generate the
vector tiles in disk. My problem here is -

Presently I have written code in console, whenever I open this console
application and after few seconds tiles are generated in disk and console
window is closed. Manually I am waiting till the console close and checking
for my required tile.

My server side requirement is, we will get multiple tile requests from
client. We have to write mutiple calls
"Gdal.wrapper_GDALVectorTranslateDestName" at a time. Question here is how
to track these threads. How do I know, particular thread is completed so
that I will check for a tile and return to client.

Please provide the suggestions.

Regards,
Rajesh