[gdal-dev] self-compiled gdal linking to old already-remove proj libs

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Sat May 16 10:18:27 PDT 2020

Hi,

Thank you both Jeff and Even.

Yes, apparently libspatialite was also self-compiled. I can renew that.
That was the one linking against non-existant old libproj.

For libgeotiff I used the packaged one, which links against
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libproj.so.15

Is it a problem if libgeotiff links against a different libproj than
gdal? Should I also self-compile libgeotiff?

Thanks for your help! It helps me to solve the compile and link issues.

Andreas