[gdal-dev] GDALDatasetDriver->poDriver = NULL

Momtchil Momtchev momtchil at momtchev.com
Thu Oct 8 09:16:28 PDT 2020

Does a GDALDriver know his own name? GetDescription from GDALMajorObject
maybe? The problem is that there is a Driver abstraction object in the
Node.js bindings that supports opening a file through that driver. I
guess this is the reason the original author used pfnOpen.

--
Momtchil Momtchev<momtchil at momtchev.com>