[gdal-dev] 3.1.4 RC2 available [Re: GDAL 3.1.4 RC1 available]

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Oct 20 08:18:19 PDT 2020

Hi Even,

No issues here on Windows with RC2.  More info:

- MS4W build environment
   - VC 2017
   - proj-master, git-master, curl 7.73.0, sqlite 3.33.0, ...
   - no issues building GDAL 3.1.4 documentation with Sphinx 3.1.2
(other than the usual Sphinx/Doxygen 26 warnings)
   - I just noticed that proj-master is no longer using my PROJ_LIB
setting properly (instead with network=on the grids are downloaded into
the obscure Windows user "AppData" directory....I'll definitely have to
examine why...but that's for another list/day ha

Thanks,

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna