[gdal-dev] Motion: promote GDAL 3.1.3 RC1

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Thu Sep 3 12:00:49 PDT 2020

Sean,

> Looks like we are close to a patch for #2911, can we wait for its
> resolution or a postponement of its resolution?

Sorry to play the stubborn release manager, but this will be a never ending game
if I wait for all bugfixes that people need. Same here, this is a long standing issue,
not something that worked until recently and no longer does.
(and fixes in the VRT driver aren't necessary trivial, and this is a sensitive driver, so
there would be a risk to rush that into the release)

Even