[gdal-dev] Compiling GDAL with Visual Studio 2019

Alexis Vaisse alexis.vaisse at wysilab.com
Wed Sep 9 07:41:26 PDT 2020

  I get the help content, but also the strange message "The system cannot find the path specified" again.
  I guess it's a problem with my Visual Studio installation.
  I tried on another computer and this time everything ran fine. I will use the libraries generated on this computer, that's an acceptable workaround.

  Thanks a lot for your help.

Alexis