[gdal-dev] gdal_translate multiplies bands

jratike80 jukka.rahkonen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Wed Sep 30 07:24:06 PDT 2020

Hi,

Perhaps it is just about how you open your GeoPackage. See
https://gdal.org/drivers/raster/gpkg.html:

"Opening options

By default, the driver will expose a GeoPackage dataset as a four band
(Red,Green, Blue,Alpha) dataset, which gives the maximum compatibility with
the various encodings of tiles that can be stored. It is possible to specify
an explicit number of bands with the BAND_COUNT opening option."

-Jukka Rahkonen-

Oechslin Stefan Maximilian wrote