[gdal-dev] Shall I continue trying to get gdal java bindings to work?

paul.malm at lfv.se paul.malm at lfv.se
Tue Apr 6 01:41:33 PDT 2021

Hi,
is it possible to get Gdal java bindings to work in Windows 10? If not to whom do I report the error?
I've downloaded release-1928-x64-gdal-3-2-1-mapserver-7-6-2.zip
and can't get gdalalljni.dll to load. I've tried to get help from here and from the them creating the zip -file. But without any luck.
I just want to know if it is possible at all, since I've tried to get it to work for four weeks now.
Has anyone at all got gdalalljni.dll to load?

Kind regards,
Paul