[gdal-dev] NITF Int16 image size limit

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Tue Apr 6 10:46:13 PDT 2021

Shawn,

This sounds more like a unwanted integer overflow somewhere in the NITF
driver.  Is this with a recent GDAL ? If so, please file a bug at
https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/issues/new with all the details needed. A
link to the dataset would be ideal, but otherwise please provide in the
ticket description the output of "gdalinfo your.nitf"

Even