[gdal-dev] GDAL 3.3.0beta1 available

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Mon Apr 19 06:07:16 PDT 2021

Hi,

I've prepared a beta1 of GDAL 3.3.0, hoping for RC1 next week. This
beta1 is especially aimed at giving packagers a chance to adapt for the
changes that have occurred in this cycle in the Python bindings area
with moving of scripts in the source tree, and report about potential
related issues. More details in
https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/blob/master/gdal/MIGRATION_GUIDE.TXT

Source archives:

- http://download.osgeo.org/gdal/3.3.0/gdal-3.3.0beta1.tar.gz

- or http://download.osgeo.org/gdal/3.3.0/gdal-3.3.0beta1.tar.xz

- or http://download.osgeo.org/gdal/3.3.0/gdal330beta1.zip

GRASS plugin:

- http://download.osgeo.org/gdal/3.3.0/gdal-grass-3.3.0beta1.tar.gz

Autotest suite:

- http://download.osgeo.org/gdal/3.3.0/gdalautotest-3.3.0beta1.tar.gz

- or http://download.osgeo.org/gdal/3.3.0/gdalautotest-3.3.0beta1.zip

The preliminary NEWS file is at
https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/blob/master/gdal/NEWS

Developers: take a chance at reviewing it and fixing/enhancing it where
appropriate.

master branch remains for 3.3.0 until RC1, but extra care should be
taken at what gets merged from now.

Even