[gdal-dev] Registered Content-Type for VRT?

Sean Gillies sean at mapbox.com
Mon Apr 19 10:04:33 PDT 2021

I haven't seen a VRT media type in the wild, nor is there one on
https://www.iana.org/assignments/media-types/media-types.xhtml.

Maybe application/gdalvrt+xml? As far as I know, GDAL is the only software
that plays VRTs, and probably the only software that ever can, considering
the extensions and embedded Python stuff.

--
Sean Gillies