[gdal-dev] Registered Content-Type for VRT?

Kurt Schwehr schwehr at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 10:33:10 PDT 2021

I was talking a bit with George Percivall back in November about MIME types
for Earth Engine w.r.t. STAC which is sorta similar.  He pointed me to
Panagiotis (Peter) A. Vretanos.  That chat wasn't public, but I can forward
to anyone interested.

And a similar discussion:

Link rel type for links to run an example script
https://github.com/radiantearth/stac-spec/issues/992