[gdal-dev] Reading binary data from FileGDB

srweal steve_wealands at essolutions.com.au
Thu Apr 29 22:13:39 PDT 2021

Hi,

I'm after advice. I need to read a BLOB field from various features within a
FileGDB. I need to work with this data either in C# code (via the GDAL C#
bindings), or else have it directly read into a SQL database (e.g. via
ogr2ogr).

I've hit up against a couple of problems doing this that I don't know how to
fix in the GDAL source which I've documented here but had no feedback on:
https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/issues/3040
https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/issues/3041

Am wondering if anyone on the list can suggest a better approach that would
work?

Thanks. Have been stuck on this for a while now with no real way forward.

Steve