[gdal-dev] Motion: Approve Even Rouault as a contracted GDAL maintainer

Matt.Wilkie at yukon.ca Matt.Wilkie at yukon.ca
Tue Aug 17 12:29:00 PDT 2021

As a result of our fundraising activity and development of NumFOCUS as a financial conduit, it is my pleasure to put forward a motion to approve Even Rouault as a contracted GDAL maintainer for the year 2021-2022 beginning on August 1st, 2021 and ending July 31st, 2022.

Excellent news! It’s so encouraging to see a strong measure of stability and future proofing established.

Matt
Geomatics Developer and Administrator | Environment | T 867-667-8133 | Yukon.ca
Hours: 08:30-16:30, Mon-Wed: Office, Thu: Remote, Fri: Away.