[gdal-dev] Missing Netcdf format in GDAL

Saheel Ahmed saheel at breezo.in
Sat Feb 13 10:06:41 PST 2021

Hey,
I have installed gdal on Sagemaker which runs on
```
NAME="Amazon Linux AMI"
VERSION="2018.03"
ID="amzn"
ID_LIKE="rhel fedora"
VERSION_ID="2018.03"
PRETTY_NAME="Amazon Linux AMI 2018.03"
ANSI_COLOR="0;33"
CPE_NAME="cpe:/o:amazon:linux:2018.03:ga"
HOME_URL="http://aws.amazon.com/amazon-linux-ami/"
```
using the following instructions
<https://gist.github.com/abelcallejo/e75eb93d73db6f163b076d0232fc7d7e> .
And it installed successfully however when I try to netcdf file it doesn't
read. I also check `gdalinfo --formats` but `netCDF` doesn't show up. Is
there anything I am missing and that I can correct. I used to install GDAL
from conda with just one command `conda install -c conda-forge gdal` but
lately it's not working anymore. That's why I am trying to install it from
source. Any help would be great.

Thanks & Regards,
Saheel Ahmed