[gdal-dev] Runtime issue while executing code calling gdal function

Kunal Khosla khoslaygr26 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 07:51:04 PST 2021

I wish to build a programme that uses GCPs to georefernece a image. I am
using GDALCreateGCPTransformer to create a transformer which I am calling
later to warp the image. However, during runtime my programme stops after
this line.
void* transform = GDALCreateGCPTransformer (3,gcps,2,FALSE);

It says key not found in memory location. I am not sure what it means.
I hope i am using the correct libraries to link my programme(gdal_i.lib). I
used vcpkg to intall gdal on windows.

What am i doing wrong?? I also have included the bin directory with correct
.dll files in my PATH variable. I think i have not installed GDAL
correctly. Can some one guide me here??

This happened to me before for GDALWarp as well.

My programme builds correctly so i have no reason to doubt that all header
files and libraries have been included. I am using the visual studio IDE.

Is this a bug in gdal itself? Kindly help..