[gdal-dev] Driver maintenance - long-term solution ?

Ari Jolma ari.jolma at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 22:05:51 PST 2021

Thank you Howard, Daniel, Jukka, and others.

When I google for qgis I get its page and six sub pages in the way
Google does it. One of those is "Donations". When I do the same for
GDAL, there's no such page. I guess the first and practical thing to do
would be to make regular donations possible. The second thing would be
to advocate companies/people to make donations without strings attached.
That's already much in the domain of OSGeo, but the first thing is quite
much in the project's domain.

Best regards,

Ari