[gdal-dev] GDAL workshop for FOSSGIS 2021

Markus Metz markus.metz.giswork at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 11:04:42 PST 2021

Hi,

we from mundialis, mainly Markus Neteler and me, are thinking about giving
a 90 minute GDAL workshop during the upcoming FOSSGIS conference in
Switzerland. We are not part of the core GDAL team, but confident that we
are able to give such a workshop for a German-speaking audience. Before we
officially apply for the workshop, I want to ask if this would conflict
with plans from the GDAL team or if you have any objections against us
giving a GDAL workshop. In this case we will not submit a GDAL workshop for
FOSSGIS 2021.

Markus