[gdal-dev] Driver maintenance - long-term solution ?

Jan Heckman jan.heckman at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 11:39:40 PST 2021

I have none of the financial/organisational knowledge that some of you
have, and this is mere googling.
With that being said, is
https://bigdatastack.eu/european-open-source-initiative a potential?
It has a participation link and explicitly includes individuals and not
only academia and companies.
Jan