[gdal-dev] GDAL Reproject Run as a Batch under QGIS

jratike80 jukka.rahkonen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Thu Jun 3 13:51:32 PDT 2021

Hi,

This seems to be a wrong mailing list. Use qgis-users
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/qgis-user instead or
gis.stackexcange site. Before you write a new mail or question please try to
improve your question a bit. What is not working? Do you know if
reprojecting a whole directory of files is supported or if you are rather
requesting a new feature?

-Jukka Rahkonen-

Mike Stanton wrote