[gdal-dev] Introducing the cogger and godal projects

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Fri Jun 4 05:28:42 PDT 2021

Hi Thomas,

cogger is really cool, and certainly a useful complement to the GDAL COG
driver (we could probably do something similar in it directly, if the
input file is a TIFF, but that doesn't fit in a very natural way in the
GDAL machinery). Feel free to submit a PR to the COG driver doc pointing
to cogger.

Same against https://gdal.org/api/index.html#gdal-ogr-in-other-languages
regarding your golang wrapper.

Even