[gdal-dev] Introducing the cogger and godal projects

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 01:59:09 PDT 2021

There is no c++ version, although there are no specific go constructs
that would prevent a port to c++ if you really wanted to.
It could also be possible to export a C function from the go code,
exposed as a shared library, that would only work on local files
and who's signature would be something like:

int rewrite(char *outputfilename, char *intpufilename);

--
thomas