[gdal-dev] How to view geopackage file which is having vector tiles (MapBox Vector Tiles format)

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Wed Jun 16 05:42:10 PDT 2021

On 6/16/21 2:23 PM, MRRAJESH wrote:
> Team,
>
> We have geopackage file, which is having vector tiles (MapBox Vector Tiles
> format) as BLOBS.

This is not the MBTiles format? For what I know there were image tiles in those geopackages/sqlites...

But

https://github.com/mapbox/mbtiles-spec

seems 1.3 also has vector tilesets?

See also

https://gdal.org/drivers/raster/mbtiles.html

"Starting with GDAL 2.3, the MBTiles driver has read and write support for MBTiles vector datasets. For standalone Mapbox Vector Tile files or set of MVT files, see the MVT driver. "

https://gdal.org/drivers/vector/mvt.html#vector-mvt

Dit you try QGIS?

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde