[gdal-dev] How to view geopackage file which is having vector tiles (MapBox Vector Tiles format)

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Wed Jun 16 08:17:27 PDT 2021

Did you create them yourselves ? Which specification did you follow to
organize the tiling ? Some time ago I pointed to
https://www.geopackage.org/extensions.html that contains proposed
extension(s) for MVT in GeoPackage, but they aren't implemented (yet) in
GDAL or QGIS.

https://docs.ogc.org/per/18-074.html#_clients mentions a few clients
that have been developed for MVT in GeoPackage but I'm unsure if any of
them are publicly available/open source.

Even