[gdal-dev] LJPEG Support for GDAL

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Wed Jun 16 10:19:22 PDT 2021

Hum, your answer confuses me. Do you have a pointer to where LJPEG is
specified, and how different it is from JPEGLS ?

Looking at MIL-STD-2500C
(https://nsgreg.nga.mil/doc/view?i=4724&month=3&day=22&year=2021), it
mentions

C5 - Lossless JPEG

C6 - reserved values that will represent a future correlated
multicomponent compression algorithm

What I can say is that the GDAL NITF driver currently doesn't handle
C5/C6 (no connection with the CharLS driver)

Even