[gdal-dev] Merge multiple TIFF / NC in single NC

Lorenzo Di Giacomo loridigia at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 10:49:45 PDT 2021

Hi Even, first of all thanks for your fast reply!!
I did as you said but, when i do the gdalbuildvrt -separate tmp.vrt in1.tif
... in2.tif ( or similar gdalbuildvrt -separate tmp.vrt in1.nc ... in2.nc )
i got the message "

fileName.ext has 100 bands. Only the first one will be taken into account
in the -separate case".

In fact i have for each .tiff 100 bands and for each .nc 1 band with 100
levels ... What i'd like to have is that the resulting "OUT.NC" has N bands
(N = number of .nc / tiff) and for each of these bands their associated
levels (exactly as the original image was).
Any ideas?

Thanks!!