[gdal-dev] Error from GDAL/Ogr creating StatialReference on web app under windows

Ove Lindholt Hansen olh at geosite.dk
Fri Mar 12 06:58:14 PST 2021

Hello List.

I just ran into a problem.
I am using GDAL/Ogr from my web application.

I just upgraded to 3.2.1 using the fine installer
gdal-302-1928-x64-core.msi from gisinternals.

Initalisation of the ogr works fine, as it used to.
But creating spatial reference gives a strange error.

See code her:

var CRSInput = new SpatialReference("");
CRSInput.ImportFromEPSGA(25832);

The error I get is this:

SQLite error on SELECT name, coordinate_system_auth_name,
coordinate_system_code, geodetic_crs_auth_name, geodetic_crs_code,
conversion_auth_name, conversion_code, area_of_use_auth_name,
area_of_use_code, text_definition, deprecated FROM projected_crs WHERE
auth_name = ? AND code = ?: no such column: area_of_use_auth_name

--
Venlig hilsen

Ove Lindholt Hansen
GeoSite