[gdal-dev] BAG Driver - dimension size being written in the wrong order

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Fri Mar 19 10:22:32 PDT 2021

Eric,

I believe you're right. I've just fixed the issue by changing the
template resource XML file used by the GDAL driver in

https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/commit/1d2e7bc8fcde059de853335fee390479d457be06

So you can easily workaround the issue by updating this file in your
existing installation.

For a next time, better file an issue at
https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/issues however. This will minimize the
risk that your report is lost because nobody was able to address it at
the very moment where they read it.

Even